Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh, what up FIRST WEEK!


Well, what do you know... summer is over. Seems like just yesterday I was running around the red rocks of Moab, hiking every other day in Logan Canyon, watching countless firework shows, and BBQ'ing for America.

But, now it's time for school. Time to hit my grind and bust out some grades. However... it's also time to start another great year! This year starts the beginning of my third year at Utah State. And I have to say, it honesty has been the BEST years of my life. Without a doubt.

When I came up to Utah State back in the fall of 2009, I never knew how much I would fall in love with this place. The people I've met, the things I've experienced, the classes I've taken, the trips I've ventured on, and the basketball players of rival teams I've screamed at in The Spectrum have all made Utah State not only just my university, but my life. Living in Logan and attending Utah State allows everyone the chance to catch Aggie Pride and become, literally, obsessed with this university. From classes, parties on campus, Greek life (fraternities/sororities), Aggie Ice Cream, True Aggie Nights, basketball games in The Spectrum, hiking in Logan Canyon, iceblocking down Old Main Hill, and so much more... Utah State can provide the best college experience in the country.

As I begin this year and document my experiences as a third-year Aggie through this blog and also with my videos through the USU MyFriends program, I hope I can make this year the best one yet. So, those of you who are considering Utah State, keep checking in each week to read my blog, and the blogs of the other MyFriends peeps (TJ, Saddie, Kaho, and Lizzy). But, even if you're already a student here...you can read my blog anyways? Sure!

Now, as I wrap this short post up before I run off to my physics lab, I would just like to say...

HAIL THE UTAH AGGIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment