Sunday, October 23, 2011

Poems for USU

Hey everyone! So, us in the MyFriends program talked about it, and we thought it would be a great idea to write poetry for this week's blogs. We all knew that we could talk forever about Utah State and how great it is, but we wanted to up the ante and express our love for this university through the power of poetry. So, here we go.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm an Aggie,
And you should be too


Okay, I'm kidding. That's not really my poem. (I thought it was a decent though). I really love haikus, so I'll give that a shot.

This place is awesome
It really gets super cold
But I love it so


That one wasn't very good either. Let's try again. Since Aggie basketball starts this Wednesday, I'll theme my haiku around that.

Aggie basketball
We never get beat at home
Coach Morrill is boss


The Spectrum gets loud
I mean, really crazy loud
Cover your kid's ears


Cheer on your Aggies
"I Believe that we will win"
We're the winning team!


Well, there you have it. Some poems about Utah State! My creative stamina is drained. Good thing I'm not an English major. I'd be in serious trouble.

Anyways, I'm out.
Drugs are bad. Stay in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment